Doc G. Keys Jr., Owner
Doc G. Keys Jr. was named for his dad, Doc Goodall Keys. Doc Sr. started the family business track with his construction company back in the 1950's. Doc Jr. accompanied is dad to work as much as he could since he was a little boy, and their relationship of working together continued until Doc Sr. passed on. The business focus was changed from construction to fire and water damage restoration by Doc Jr., He eventually developed his love for "old stuff" and antiques into the business of today. Starting with a flea market side business, he has grown his interest into two locations, one in Indianapolis, IN and the other in Springfield, TN. With a combined area of more than 70,000 sq. ft. of warehouse, he has become one of the major sources of architectural salvage from the East Coast to California and has shipped items as large as back bars across the Atlantic. He has a love for preservation and restoration that keeps the business vital and thriving.